Accessible Customer Service Policy
Drive Products is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do. These core values are fundamental to the way we do business and come through in the experiences we design for people. With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve the overall accessibility of the Drive Products experience.
In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Drive Products wishes to make available our customer service policy:
Drive Products will make every reasonable effort to ensure that it’s policies, practices and procedures are consistent with the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity by:
- Ensuring all customers receive the same value and quality
- Allowing customers with disabilities to do things in their own ways and at their own pace when accessing goods and services as long as this does not present a safety risk
- Use of alternative methods when possible to ensure customers with disabilities have access to the same services, in the same place, in a similar manner
- Considering individual needs when providing goods and services
- Communicating in a manner that considers the customer’s disability.
Drive Products welcomes feedback, including feedback about the delivery of services to persons with disabilities. Drive Products will investigate and respond to all complaints relating to such services in a timely, thorough and objective manner. All customers can submit feedback or questions to our Corporate Office at 1(800) 668-6012 or through our website contact page.
For more information, visit http://www.aoda.ca/